Skip to main content

Featured

May Sale! Bonboneva Lingerie Spring Sale is Here!

Hello on a May Friday! Two favourite things for me - the transition between the business week and the weekend and May in general. They are even more special today as they are in the middle of a short spring sale featuring everything in the shop and free shipping. It is a happy moment to be able to offer special prices. As difficult as it may be some planning and calculations made it possible and I so happy about ti!So here are all the bits about it I will some all details in the very bottom of this post so if you are in a hurry, you might find scrolling to its end. The Sale - as Huge as it Gets Everything in the shop is at a very special price now!  Free shipping and at the prices you see in the shop with no minimum order or number of items requirement.  It will last for less than 48 hours more now. The sale end on at 23:59 UTC+2 on May 20th 2023 Free Shipping On Everything I have been considering free shipping for a very long time. It felt appealing but it also never seemed a good

Being Busy and Doing Nothing for a While - Sew, Pause and Bloom

This title feel like Eat, Love, Pray... but this is the shortest recap of the week so I will keep it and will enjoy it. Well sewing goes first and takes most of the time, but I have no picture of it, thus the order.

Pause 


I spent some hours waiting two months ago. Had almost the same experience today -  2+ hours: doing nothing, ticking tasks done in my journal, planing the next week, making a new activity two weeks plan ... for a total of 5 minutes ....  and doing nothing again. As this was a planned waiting "session", I could had taken a book with me. Or a sketchbook. I hadn't and had nothing to do. It felt good again. In a strange but positive way.

Bloom


Spring seems to be the season of positive things... roses are blooming outside, roses are growing in my garden, cutting are rooting too. I discovered a small beautiful hidden garden very close to my studio and will try to spend some time there this month. And my small garden is about to be in full bloom soon.

my little upper city garden blooming

Sew


This week will be a no-newsletter one. Special orders are on their way, sewing and cutting tables covered with fabric, pieces and different stages of the projects. I took almost no pictures while working on them. The ones taken stay in the camera - I have 2 /two!!!/ pictures moved to the computer this May. Both coming from... Instagram.

I am spending my time sewing, walking, gardening /basically spending less than 10 minutes a few times a day in my mini garden/... and mentioning gardening... I realize now, I forgot the new rose cutting on the table... with no water. Despite the fact I cut them after doing everything else so they could stay minimum time with no water.

I hope I will see you soon here. Hopefully with some pictures of the things here. On to saving the rose cuttings now!


Comments

Popular Posts