Skip to main content

Featured

May Sale! Bonboneva Lingerie Spring Sale is Here!

Hello on a May Friday! Two favourite things for me - the transition between the business week and the weekend and May in general. They are even more special today as they are in the middle of a short spring sale featuring everything in the shop and free shipping. It is a happy moment to be able to offer special prices. As difficult as it may be some planning and calculations made it possible and I so happy about ti!So here are all the bits about it I will some all details in the very bottom of this post so if you are in a hurry, you might find scrolling to its end. The Sale - as Huge as it Gets Everything in the shop is at a very special price now!  Free shipping and at the prices you see in the shop with no minimum order or number of items requirement.  It will last for less than 48 hours more now. The sale end on at 23:59 UTC+2 on May 20th 2023 Free Shipping On Everything I have been considering free shipping for a very long time. It felt appealing but it also never seemed a good

Hello Satin French Knickers!

There is something magical about French knickers. Have you noticed it? It might be the casual feel, it might be the comfort, or the special retro vibes... They speak "feeling good in one's skin", and looking good too! Wear them while sleeping and be embraced by the air. Wear them while relaxing and feel even more beautiful, wear them under skirt and let the wind play with it - you will be covered, or enjoy the lace edge showing by accident - such a  great romantic detail... Which other style can offer all of these?

So here they are - the satin ones - trimmed with gorgeous Italian lace.
Satin French knickers trimmed with Italian lace by bonboneva lingerie Christmas collection

This lace is gorgeous - deep colour, vivid texture, soft material. Italians do know the recipes of a lovely lace! This is wхy I work mostly with Italian lace and fabric. I have seen so many beautiful lace samples and not all of them are soft enough to deserve becoming part of a lingerie piece. Beauty is not enough, soft touch is a must!

So I decided to use the same gorgeous lace with all beautiful shades of satin I have. You can see the palette below and I am so happy the grey lace looks great with each of them! So the knickers are available in 12 more colours! Pink named Pink Sapphire is omitted below.
 
satin fabrics palette autumn 2016 bonboneva lingerie atelier


To make it even more colour specific, as I do know how important colour is, the bow colour is up to you! I will add a bow in a colour that is special to you.  I will help you with options if choosing the colour is not your think or will surprise you if you prefer this.

I was a bit unsure which of the beautiful colours to choose for the start. This navy one spoke autumn to me - it is dark, so to contrast skin getting less sun and getting paler. It has enough character too - not the classic, but also predictable black, and still real class.
Satin French knickers trimmed with Italian lace by bonboneva lingerie Christmas collection - detail


I was cutting black satin for another lingerie piece so black ones were born.

Satin French Knickers in Black and grey lace by bonboneva lingerie
There is one thing I am not sure of, which ones I love more - the cotton satin ones with no lace, or the ones I just showed you with this intricate lace. Fortunately I have both styles. So I will see.


Do you like lace on a sleeping French knickers pair? What are you drawn to - cotton or the sparkling, satin shown here?

PS I have some lovely new satin fabric here! Trying to get nice picture of it for today's Newsletter now. Subscribe for it if you want to see all insights before I post them on the blog, shop or social media! Same goes with the deals - subscribers get them first. Just enter your name and email here.

Comments

Popular Posts