Skip to main content

Featured

May Sale! Bonboneva Lingerie Spring Sale is Here!

Hello on a May Friday! Two favourite things for me - the transition between the business week and the weekend and May in general. They are even more special today as they are in the middle of a short spring sale featuring everything in the shop and free shipping. It is a happy moment to be able to offer special prices. As difficult as it may be some planning and calculations made it possible and I so happy about ti!So here are all the bits about it I will some all details in the very bottom of this post so if you are in a hurry, you might find scrolling to its end. The Sale - as Huge as it Gets Everything in the shop is at a very special price now!  Free shipping and at the prices you see in the shop with no minimum order or number of items requirement.  It will last for less than 48 hours more now. The sale end on at 23:59 UTC+2 on May 20th 2023 Free Shipping On Everything I have been considering free shipping for a very long time. It felt appealing but it also never seemed a good

The Colours to Start a February With!


Happy February!

Just a quick post about my perception of colour to celebrate the February sun today!

Colour is amazing! So many options, so many looks, so many moods it conveys!
I am always happy to work with colour and adding colour to lingerie was actually one of the main reasons I started making my own lingerie. I love having brilliant, vivid colours, and I adore delicate noble ones too. What I love even more is having them in the styles and sizes I need.

So adding more colour to the lingerie I make for bonboneva is something I was waiting for. The right time to add it, was the time I managed to do it - it was something to be done asap.

I am sewing satin this week and these are some of the satin colours, I am playing with. More to come shortly.
new satin colour options

Which is your favourite colour of these?

Comments

Popular Posts