Skip to main content

Featured

May Sale! Bonboneva Lingerie Spring Sale is Here!

Hello on a May Friday! Two favourite things for me - the transition between the business week and the weekend and May in general. They are even more special today as they are in the middle of a short spring sale featuring everything in the shop and free shipping. It is a happy moment to be able to offer special prices. As difficult as it may be some planning and calculations made it possible and I so happy about ti!So here are all the bits about it I will some all details in the very bottom of this post so if you are in a hurry, you might find scrolling to its end. The Sale - as Huge as it Gets Everything in the shop is at a very special price now!  Free shipping and at the prices you see in the shop with no minimum order or number of items requirement.  It will last for less than 48 hours more now. The sale end on at 23:59 UTC+2 on May 20th 2023 Free Shipping On Everything I have been considering free shipping for a very long time. It felt appealing but it also never seemed a good

Happy New Year! And Happy Satin Bra!

Happy New Year! 

It is late February and I am late in wishing you a happy New Year for  both Jan 1st New Year and Chinese New Year, which started this month so hopefully not too late. I hope it brings us all many happy days in a fantastic year! Did you wear red this New Year? It is one of the traditional colours of Christmas and New Year in western world and the auspicious Chinese New Year colour too! Here in The traditional folklore wedding veil colour is red here in Bulgaria too! This is the only red set I have made so far. I am definitely making some for next New Year!


red lingerie set for New Year 2019


It is not the first year I start late here on the blog 

Christmas gifts pile   - preparing for 2019

It is not the first time I start a new schedule. It is different this time though. It was almost two years ago when lots and lots of things changed and they the change has become routine since then. Thus I had to manage and fight or embrace it most of the time. I think I finally made it work in a manageable way so the blog is back and lots of new things are on the way. I did not mention most of this changes here. Partly because I needed to deal with them first and partly because I just did not have the time to do it. All of this felt like new horizons so I am going to share them.

White satin bra

White satin bra

I will show you the most interesting projects and the most interesting new beginnings during these two years gradually. I just can't help starting with the latest bra though - isn't it lovely? Love this retro look! If you follow bonboneva on Instagram you have already seen it.

Wishing you a fantastic day!
I will be back here in a few days with the story of this bra and then more lingerie stories.

Make sure you subscribe for the newsletter so you do not miss the incoming sale in the shop!

PS Follow Bonboneva blog on Bloglovin' and never miss a post.

Comments

Popular Posts