Skip to main content

Featured

May Sale! Bonboneva Lingerie Spring Sale is Here!

Hello on a May Friday! Two favourite things for me - the transition between the business week and the weekend and May in general. They are even more special today as they are in the middle of a short spring sale featuring everything in the shop and free shipping. It is a happy moment to be able to offer special prices. As difficult as it may be some planning and calculations made it possible and I so happy about ti!So here are all the bits about it I will some all details in the very bottom of this post so if you are in a hurry, you might find scrolling to its end. The Sale - as Huge as it Gets Everything in the shop is at a very special price now!  Free shipping and at the prices you see in the shop with no minimum order or number of items requirement.  It will last for less than 48 hours more now. The sale end on at 23:59 UTC+2 on May 20th 2023 Free Shipping On Everything I have been considering free shipping for a very long time. It felt appealing but it also never seemed a good

Back to normal! Three years later a welcome sale!

Hello! Welcome!

It might be your first visit here, so welcome! It is almost like a first visit to me too now. This is my Bonboneva lingerie blog - I design and make custom indie lingerie /here is Bonboneva Etsy shop if you like to have a glimpse/ I am also celebrating with a sale now!

fuchsia French cut satin and floral mesh knickers by bonboneva


The last two years 

feld like a decade, and like a day. So many things done and felt different, too many changes all at once for too many people, so much struggle everywhere, so many losses, so many people...  all happening almost at once. A very important part of this kind of ended on a truly practical level for me. It was due to another problem, but stillI, a good change - I did get my hands on a computer again last week so here we are! 

I did miss the blog. 

It is so small, I wonder many people noticed amidst all the things we all had to deal with. All the words that we kept saying and most of all listening to, did not make it easier while finding a path to safety and sanity, if not prosperity, through the pandemic. It has been along time planning to get back here. It was a different, challenging period with no computer. So missed lots of changes of growth during a crisis, but, well, it is never too late! 

Bonboneva lingerie knickers

So let me briefly sum it up, 

trying not feel it really bad - the blog had no posts, the look got outdated and I, hopefully temporary, lost my ability to write. The shop got slow down, the sanity moved much, much hieghr on the priority list. Bonboneva newsletter was postponed for a really long time too. It will back too! Maybe today! Hitting the pause button again - to deactivate the pause. I am adding new lingerie pieces this spring - adding bras to many Bonboneva knickers for example and some more unexpected. I am  planning a lot of different things all at once now, I do need to make up for this time, after such a long creatively and  business pause. So stay tuned! And do enjoy your day!

Thank you for stopping by!

Follow bonboneva on Bloglovin to be part of the lingerie journey here!
You can have a glimpse of the studio and all the sewing and lingerie bits on Instagram and follow me on Pinterest if you like. 


Comments

Popular Posts