Skip to main content

Featured

May Sale! Bonboneva Lingerie Spring Sale is Here!

Hello on a May Friday! Two favourite things for me - the transition between the business week and the weekend and May in general. They are even more special today as they are in the middle of a short spring sale featuring everything in the shop and free shipping. It is a happy moment to be able to offer special prices. As difficult as it may be some planning and calculations made it possible and I so happy about ti!So here are all the bits about it I will some all details in the very bottom of this post so if you are in a hurry, you might find scrolling to its end. The Sale - as Huge as it Gets Everything in the shop is at a very special price now!  Free shipping and at the prices you see in the shop with no minimum order or number of items requirement.  It will last for less than 48 hours more now. The sale end on at 23:59 UTC+2 on May 20th 2023 Free Shipping On Everything I have been considering free shipping for a very long time. It felt appealing but it also never seemed a good

New Bea Hipsters! Improved version!

Sometimes the best things get hidden, or neglected, and need a little something to shine. 

This happened to Bea hipsters by bonboneva - I gave them a little something special, they deserve! You can find them in the shop in all satin colours, with beautiful accent princess-style seams on the front and no side seams! I cannot stress enough how much of a difference side sides make! As long as they are omitted!


Hipsters were among the very first knickers styles, I saw for myself many years ago. What I did love about them were the simple lines and the comfortable hugging feel the casual style brings. 

Lines and style 


are among the things I am naturally drawn to, so the only pair I made to give the hipsters a try ended in my lingerie drawer, not the samples pile. This being said, I only made a few handfuls of hipsters for customers. Apart for some large custom orders, they did not really got noticed. Maybe because satin is really loved by people lately, and I didn't offer satin hipsters in the shop. They were added this year. If you are not into satin, cotton versions are available, and custom orders are welcome.

And because I love them, 


they deserved the best! I removed the side seams, moving them the front instead, lifted the front leg opening curve a bit and the whole leg opening too so that the back is still covered, but not too much. 

This is a back view with the side part folded over to show the missing seam!

If you find it a bit confusing, this is the flatlay side view.

This style is sexy and modest at the same time 

and this means looking good by itself and looking good under a wide skirt in a windy day too!

PS This pair has a matching bra already! I need to take pictures to show it to you! If you receive Bonboneva Newsletter, you will be notified when it is in the shop /and receive a special offer/. If you do not receive it, you may like to subscribe here. 

PPS Follow bonboneva on Bloglovin to be part of the lingerie journey here!
You can have a glimpse of the studio and all the sewing and lingerie bits on Instagram and follow me on Pinterest if you like. As always, all links, including social media and the shop are in the menu above.

Comments

Popular Posts