Skip to main content

Featured

May Sale! Bonboneva Lingerie Spring Sale is Here!

Hello on a May Friday! Two favourite things for me - the transition between the business week and the weekend and May in general. They are even more special today as they are in the middle of a short spring sale featuring everything in the shop and free shipping. It is a happy moment to be able to offer special prices. As difficult as it may be some planning and calculations made it possible and I so happy about ti!So here are all the bits about it I will some all details in the very bottom of this post so if you are in a hurry, you might find scrolling to its end. The Sale - as Huge as it Gets Everything in the shop is at a very special price now!  Free shipping and at the prices you see in the shop with no minimum order or number of items requirement.  It will last for less than 48 hours more now. The sale end on at 23:59 UTC+2 on May 20th 2023 Free Shipping On Everything I have been considering free shipping for a very long time. It felt appealing but it also never seemed a good

Happy New Beginnings

I have realised recently, I start and stop things from time to time. Like I tend to restart the blog every spring. So here is another one, marking a series of new beginnings. 

Well, here is something random before I share the beginnings - right now my sarracenias are in bloom /these are carnivorous plants/ and they are beautiful.

new on bonboneva lingerie blog - sarracenia bloom

The newsletter rhythm

You might know, I send newsletter emails, kkind of on and off in some parts of the year, however as it is either an informative newsletter or no newsletter at all, I suppose, it is a good thing to have - definitely no spam or rambling possibility. The rambling is here on the blog. 

So, in informative style again - the newsletter will be now going out on Thursdays, starting from next Thursday in the manner described above - newsletter when news are present, no email sent when they are not. I will still post on Instagram and again in the blog 

What I consider news is basically what, I would like to get in a newsletter - any promotions, coupons, new styles, new ideas and also some bits of studio insides. While these things might be sometimes seen here on the blog or Instagram, sales, limited quantities and special offers will go only, or firstly, on the newsletter.  You can subscribe here, or in the link in the menu above. 

New styles


bonboneva jewel bikini style knickers his version for men

Some of the most requested styles in the shop will get new varieties /like four-way stretch fabric on His varieties/. So far these options have been available as special requests, limited in time and fabric availability. I am happy to announce, they will be part of the products in the shop soon. 

His varieties is available on almost all styles. Feel free to contact me if you are not sure about a style or its availability. 

New trims


bonboneva lingerie knikkers - new trims

I am working on new collection of sets and while they will take some time to get finished and presented, some knickers will be available with new trims, as you might already seen on Instagram

I will stop at three new things here. Make sure you subscribe to the newsletter, if you have not already to get news next Thursday! And if you are looking for a special style or have a favourite one in my shop, please do let me know in a comment, so I can make sure,  I expand this style into a set first.

Thank you for stopping by!

PS Follow bonboneva on Bloglovin to be part of the lingerie journey here!
You can have a glimpse of the studio and all the sewing and lingerie bits on Instagram and follow me on Pinterest if you like. As always, all links, including social media and the shop are in the menu above. And if like to know quickly what is back in the shop before it is gone, follow me on Twitter. 



Comments

Popular Posts