Skip to main content

Featured

May Sale! Bonboneva Lingerie Spring Sale is Here!

Hello on a May Friday! Two favourite things for me - the transition between the business week and the weekend and May in general. They are even more special today as they are in the middle of a short spring sale featuring everything in the shop and free shipping. It is a happy moment to be able to offer special prices. As difficult as it may be some planning and calculations made it possible and I so happy about ti!So here are all the bits about it I will some all details in the very bottom of this post so if you are in a hurry, you might find scrolling to its end. The Sale - as Huge as it Gets Everything in the shop is at a very special price now!  Free shipping and at the prices you see in the shop with no minimum order or number of items requirement.  It will last for less than 48 hours more now. The sale end on at 23:59 UTC+2 on May 20th 2023 Free Shipping On Everything I have been considering free shipping for a very long time. It felt appealing but it also never seemed a good

High-waisted Knickers Love - Satin and Mesh Knickers!

high-wasited knickers - satin and mesh
I think I started a post like this earlier this year, I suppose this spring... It got lost this summer before publishing it. And I am in love again, as it is cold again.

There is something about them, that makes me love them. I am not sure if it's the retro vibe or the soft beige-ecru details. I do know how good very high waist feels in cold weather /and this is a very high waist - if you wear them with a matching bra, they will look like a bodysuit together/. Especially with all these low cut pants and jeans being almost always really low cut. If you have dynamic days and/or spent hours outside...  you will appreciate the warmth and protection they give. Well, I do love these high-waisted knickers in cold weather. Chilly mornings by the sea are more beautiful when you are warm.


high-wasited knickers - satin and mesh


I am not wearing satin most of the time though - I do prefer natural fibers. Still Christmas, holidays and winter like satin. So I made sure they are in the shop this autumn. I will be adding cotton and mesh ones later this winter - ready for spring.You can find some cotton ones now too - a bit different that these and really comfy too.
high-wasited knickers - satin and mesh

Do you like high waist in underwear? Why? I have a few reason, I will share later this month! Not telling now so you can share yours.

PS Mentioning my esty shop here, have you though of opening your own shop on Etsy?
If so, here is a link for you to do it and get 40 free listing credits to settle your shop for free!
If you use it to open a new shop, we will both get a 40 listings credit.

Good luck - some of the best things in life are created in a moment and this could be yours!

Comments

Popular Posts