Skip to main content

Featured

May Sale! Bonboneva Lingerie Spring Sale is Here!

Hello on a May Friday! Two favourite things for me - the transition between the business week and the weekend and May in general. They are even more special today as they are in the middle of a short spring sale featuring everything in the shop and free shipping. It is a happy moment to be able to offer special prices. As difficult as it may be some planning and calculations made it possible and I so happy about ti!So here are all the bits about it I will some all details in the very bottom of this post so if you are in a hurry, you might find scrolling to its end. The Sale - as Huge as it Gets Everything in the shop is at a very special price now!  Free shipping and at the prices you see in the shop with no minimum order or number of items requirement.  It will last for less than 48 hours more now. The sale end on at 23:59 UTC+2 on May 20th 2023 Free Shipping On Everything I have been considering free shipping for a very long time. It felt appealing but it also never seemed a good

Change? Changed the Journal and I think I will Change the Blog too

I might change my blogging perspective and blog more often, while using less words and keeping to the most interesting/remarkable things of the day. So here is the first try - short and true to the day! 


I visited a small office shop after sending some customers' orders today and my bullet journal has some bells and whistles now! As I said, I am not feeling like drawing/decorating there, and I need it strictly for organizations, so bars and highlight are essential - I ticked them done today without even planning them - the perfect planing! And the bullets on the picture are what I had planned for tomorrow this early afternoon when I took the picture. Also added ribbon for the first time, as a reduced tickness effort, as I place cards otherwise. 

adding extras to bullet journal to make it faster to use

The little bars are transparent, which I really like.

Oh, and I planned lot of new lingerie pieces again! As January tasks are almost done now, big sewing is about to begin!

Other than that I was busy ticking tasks done today! Love this!

Comments

Popular Posts