Skip to main content

Featured

May Sale! Bonboneva Lingerie Spring Sale is Here!

Hello on a May Friday! Two favourite things for me - the transition between the business week and the weekend and May in general. They are even more special today as they are in the middle of a short spring sale featuring everything in the shop and free shipping. It is a happy moment to be able to offer special prices. As difficult as it may be some planning and calculations made it possible and I so happy about ti!So here are all the bits about it I will some all details in the very bottom of this post so if you are in a hurry, you might find scrolling to its end. The Sale - as Huge as it Gets Everything in the shop is at a very special price now!  Free shipping and at the prices you see in the shop with no minimum order or number of items requirement.  It will last for less than 48 hours more now. The sale end on at 23:59 UTC+2 on May 20th 2023 Free Shipping On Everything I have been considering free shipping for a very long time. It felt appealing but it also never seemed a good

The Favourite Satin Knickers Are Going Pink!

These are one of the shop's stars. At first I was surprised people like them so much. But I soon realized it is the softness of same color allover and the look of satin that I love so much and maybe other people find this appealing too. Or I might be wrong.

pink satin knickers by bonboneva in the shop now!


Going pink is something I am happy to offer for this style now /they will be in the shop later today/. The soft, romantic, yet classic colour that is not girly, nor harsh. I am not really into pinks. Maybe because some girls are I think punished, to wear mostly it and I think it is fair to explore and wear all colours - lingerie-wise too.

Still pink is a beautiful colour - soft and soothing, one that offers tranquility, oh and reminds of rose quartz, I just have to mention one the colours of the year colours. Well, it is a joke! No matter what the colour trends are telling us, this is a beautiful colour. However if you are not into pinks, like me, this colour-of-the-year thing could be a good reason /or excuse/ to give it a try for a change.

Like them and not mind telling me why? Please do so!
You will help a small independent studio and this is always a good thing to do.

Not liking them - tell me too, please! It is equally helpful.

Happy Friday evening Europe! And happy Friday/weekend for the rest of the world!

Comments

Popular Posts